At Hughes Consulting, we have a clear set of business values:
- Sustained, long-term working relationships with our clients.
- A high quality of dialogue – including careful listening and observation.
- A willingness to scrutinise and challenge our clients’ assumptions and our own.
- Openness and honesty. We celebrate diversity.
- Adherence to ethics and a code of professional conduct. We also operate sustainably.
- Client confidentiality.
- Accessibility of the firm’s principal to clients at all stages.
- Reliability – delivering on time and within budget.
- Relevance – developing solutions suited to each client’s unique circumstances.
- Ownership of knowledge and insights from a consultancy project by our clients.
- Practical results with measurable outcomes.
We are multidisciplinary and work only in those areas we are skilled.
Beyond our business values
We are highly committed to minimising our carbon foot print and impact on the environment. In addition, through an associate company we have planted over 100 hectares of Kyoto compliant forest.